• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Blenheim Forge Limited Edition Veggie Cleaver

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparten007

It’s all about the man behind the forge….
Banned
Reaction score
This is part of a set of 5 which was only offered as a limited series to certain buyers (you would autmatically be qualified after buying the first one for the rest of the set)

Never been used for prep or touched the edge which edge is wicked sharp just by feeling it and cutting some paper for test.

See original post for details on material and dimensions:

My post:

Selling because I found a more flat edge forward the heel practical for my cutting style verses a cleaver edge style which has more of a rocking motion from the heel towards the tip.

Message me if you need more details and pictures.

Here is a video for those supper visual ones out there.

Value: $950 Ship CONUS

Thank you!!

Attachments

• 65349033986__DFB93989-41DD-47CE-9814-FDDF1E872890.MOV
    3.6 MB
Last edited:
Video was added…. Enjoy! 😃

Still here…

What’s the weight for the knife?

image.jpg

Bump to 900$ This is an absolute knock out in person. If you love veggie cleaver look no further with this level of craftsmanship, choice of alloys and the reputation of Blenheim team, you cant beat this and you won’t be disappointed. I will but it back if decided you did not want it. Simple as that.
Cheers 🍻

Still hanging around here

She’s a beaut, Clark.
But I’ve already bought too many lately. 😉

I feel you my friend and it won’t stop anytime soon. 😂 knives are worse than crack 😄

This Nakiri deserves a good home!! So another BUMP.

Latest posts

Back