• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Bloodroot Blades Belt Utility Petty Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Incredible one of a kind build from one of the best custom makers in the country. The blade was forged out of an old granite saw blade- while the handle features a gorgeous amboyna burl finger guard + striking copper beech. Included is a dark brown handmade leather sheath from Upland Leather- Bishop GA.

The carbon steel blade is 3.5" Overall length 7.5"
hardness@HRC64

This gorgeous knife is brand new/never carried.

Currently Bloodroot has a 5 year wait for customs. Bloodroot offers a lifetime of free sharpening/reconditioning should you need it.
I know I will regret letting this one go but my collection of belt knives is getting too large.

I will gladly consider a TRADE (up or down) for any Bloodroot knife with special consideration for large chefs!!!!
Same goes for any other American maker such as Heartwood Forge, Anger Knives, Phillips Forged.

$850 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.
DM with any questions. Thank you KNF!!!

Attachments

• image10.jpeg
    image10.jpeg
    332.2 KB · Views: 38
  • image9.jpeg
    image9.jpeg
    493.8 KB · Views: 57
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    542.2 KB · Views: 66
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    281.3 KB · Views: 66
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 59
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    503.6 KB · Views: 48
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 50
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 45
  • image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    462.6 KB · Views: 40
SOLD THANKS KNF

Incredible one of a kind build from one of the best custom makers in the country. The blade was forged out of an old granite saw blade- while the handle features a gorgeous amboyna burl finger guard + striking copper beech. Included is a dark brown handmade leather sheath from Upland Leather- Bishop GA.

The carbon steel blade is 3.5" Overall length 7.5"
hardness@HRC64

This gorgeous knife is brand new/never carried.

Currently Bloodroot has a 5 year wait for customs. Bloodroot offers a lifetime of free sharpening/reconditioning should you need it.
I know I will regret letting this one go but my collection of belt knives is getting too large.

I will gladly consider a TRADE (up or down) for any Bloodroot knife with special consideration for large chefs!!!!
Same goes for any other American maker such as Heartwood Forge, Anger Knives, Phillips Forged.

$750 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.
DM with any questions. Thank you KNF!!!

Last edited:
Back