• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded BNIB 270mm Kagekiyo White#2 K-Tip Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgib7994

Reaction score
Up for sale is a BNIB never used never sharpened 270mm, White#2 K-Tip Kagekiyo Gyuto. Comes with a beautiful lacquerware box, and an astonishingly nice magnetic saya that is also lacquered.

I bought it because i was obsessed with the look and the craftsmanship behind it. It has a beautiful feel in hand, but I never used it because I have grown to strongly prefer knives with extremely tall heels, like my chinese cleavers, so this has just sat around looking pretty - it needs a good home!

Weight: 185g

Height at heel: 47mm

Edge length: 261mm

Spine thickness above heel: 3.36mm

https://carbonknifeco.com/collections/kagekiyo-knives/products/kagekiyo-white-2-kiritsuke-270mm (measurements are from the product page)

PRICE: USD$395 shipped CONUS, international let's make a deal!

NHod5JR.jpg

(the purple spots visible here are a camera artifact from my phone, NOT a blemish on the knife)
7l8PMri.jpg

zES2CGt.jpg

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Last edited:
Thanks for the messages everyone!

@JustinP - agreed, the look and feel in hand is so nice, best Fit n Finish of any knife I have bought, including some more expensive ones

TRADED!

Got something weird and interesting on the way

Thanks KKF!

Back