• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS BNIB Hitohira 270mm Mirror Finished Damascus White #1 Kiritsuke with Ringed Gidgee with Triple spacers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotThinEnough

Reaction score
Hey all,

This is for sale only, BNIB condition 270mm White 1 Kiritsuke. Turns out 240mm is my go to Single bevel Kiritsuke preference.

This blade was sharpened by Morihiro, whose work is getting harder and harder to come by due to his recent hospitalization.
The bevelled spine and mirrored choil along with crisp shinogi line demarcation are some of his signature marks. Not to mention the near perfect ura sharpening work on the entire length.
The handle is from Knives and Stones, Ringed Gidgee with triple nickle silver spacers.

$955 - Comes in the original box, no saya but includes ConUS shipping

Heel height: 45mm
Edge length: 252mm
IMG_0734.jpg
IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg
IMG_0735.jpg
IMG_0729.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0728.jpg
    IMG_0728.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 62
Honestly, it is a steal, and it is gorgeous.

Man what a gorgeous knife. Any reason you are getting rid of it?

He explains that in the original sale post.

The knife is gorgeous. I don’t use single bevels and I’m still really tempted by it . GLWS the price is MORE than fair

Back