• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS BNIB Konosuke 240 Tetsujin Gyuto & Used Kono 180 Tsuchime SKD Nakiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotThinEnough

Reaction score
Hey all,

Here are two handleless knives. I have handles for them but I didn’t want to install them. Iwill install the handle at a fee, please PM me if interested.

All items, for sale only. Knives include conus shipping.

1. $355 Brand new Tetsujin Gyuto, with original box and saya.

-handle
a. $195 Ringed Gidgee with Double buffalo horn caps and triple nickel spacers. Octagonal

- new line by Konosuke with FM grind and Blue 2 core. The finish is enticing with clouds in the cladding. More details please read the Konosuke Instagram announcement.

-specs
Edge length: 229mm
Heel height: 48mm

IMG_0542.jpg
IMG_0550.jpg
IMG_0549.jpg
IMG_0546.jpg
IMG_0551.jpg

2. $225 USED Konosuke Tsuchime SKD 180mm Nakiri with original box and EDRO saya.

-handles
a. $35 Burnt chestnut with buffalo horn. D-shaped

b. $115 Ebony with marbled buffalo horn and silver spacer. Octagonal

-specs
Edge length: 175mm
Heel height: 52mm

- used at home setting for 4-6 times. Sharpened twice starting from 3k finished on a Hideriyama. One of my favourite steels to use, and I’m fairly certain this is by Yoshikane under Konosuke brand. Don’t think many do better SKD-12 than Yoshikane.

IMG_0537.jpg
IMG_0539.jpg
IMG_0536.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg

dang this is like a luxury BST post pick your knife and a handle haha GLWS knives and handles look amazing

Back