BOGO starting now!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Loftis

KKF Vendor
Reaction score
We don't do 'sales' often, but I've got a good one Buy One, Get One free for you guys. I made a batch of one-off cutting boards, ranging from little edge grain walnut cheese boards to mesquite cutting boards to live edge figured maple charcuterie boards to a few end grain brick boards, mosaic boards, and end grain walnut boards, to a bunch of very pretty different sized edge grain cutting boards of mixed woods. I will try to get them organized and do a group picture or two in the next couple days. Value on these is between $35 and $325. When I run out of them, the sale ends. No discount code/coupon code required.

Here's the deal:
Spend $200 or more on an end grain butcher block (not counting shipping costs and not including manufacturer's seconds) and get a free board from my one-offs. I'll pay shipping costs on the free board (I'll try to ship them together if I can). You can request something in the notes section at checkout (eg "a small cheese board would be nice", "Would love something unique," "Big would be great."), but this is a 'dealer calls it' situation, where I match the one-offs to your particular order. The more you spend, the nicer/bigger the free cutting board. If you order a number of boards, I'll do the best I can to send you something really nice.

Any questions/concerns? Let me know if there are things I haven't thought through.

IMG_6248.jpg

Here's a sample of the free cutting boards. I've got another nice batch that I have almost finished sanding.

Back