Bonjour !

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamromain

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Passionate cook recently turned professional here. I am willing to get deeper into all things knives and take my knives set to the next step.
So I'd like to ask for some advices first and lurk around for all the tips available here! Cheers

J’ai réalisé que j’ai difficulté à articuler un propos plus technique sur les couteaux en français. :p

Too late to turn back now!

Ahahaha I kinda got confused and was wondering if my web browser automatically translated the whole webpage.
Merci à tous !

Bienvenu!

I used to know a guy called Romain in Paris, who rather improbably ended up going to the US and marrying Scarlett Johansson... so remember... always dream big!

Bienvenu!
I used to know a guy called Romain in Paris, who rather improbably ended up going to the US and marrying Scarlett Johansson... so remember... always dream big!
I remember this story. Wasn't he a tatoo artist or something? I think he was a friend of friends too ahah

Bonjour. I’ll be In Paris early May
But mon Francais n’est pas ç’est bon. :D
Damn, someone lucky enough to travel in 2021!

Bienvenu!

Didn't work out so well for that Romain

I remember this story. Wasn't he a tatoo artist or something? I think he was a friend of friends too ahah

Damn, someone lucky enough to travel in 2021!

Oh yeah? Small world! I think they might have met in a tattoo parlour or something. He was journalist when I knew him, or at least studying journalism. My cousin was seeing him for a couple of years, and then he 'upgraded' a little while after they broke up, nice guy though.

But as @Corradobrit1 said I think they got divorced a couple of years back.

Latest posts

Back