Box showoff thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered from a Ukrainian artist in December, finished and dropped off for shipping Feb 23. Russian invasion on Feb 24, Ukrainian airspace closed and contested since. Delivered in June.

I don’t know Nova Poshta Global shipping, but damn if they didn’t keep it safe for 4 months, moved it from the airport to a warehouse, kept track of it, remembered months later that it was stashed, and finally got it out of a war zone to my door unscathed.

This box (and the artist) has some stories to tell.

View attachment 185714

View attachment 185716
I'm glad this one showed up for you. I have been thinking about one myself, they are gorgeous.

Attachments

• 3BA0BF58-976E-4261-92D3-A750B615A9A4.jpeg
    3BA0BF58-976E-4261-92D3-A750B615A9A4.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
I'm glad this one showed up for you. I have been thinking about one myself, they are gorgeous.

I've got two now and absolutely love having them out on the counter on display. Guests all notice them immediately so they between the racks themselves and my knives they're like functional art.

I never had any problems. If you turn on the machine it starts with its minimum speed of 0,6 kilometers per hour.
I usually have at least one hand on my desk. So I have a very direct feedback if I am mooving to fast or to slow.

Please note that this treadmill is not meant to raise your heartrate. With this you are walking slowly while working on your PC.
Walking while working is a good alternative to sitting and standing fpór me. The major advantage that I see is that the light movement relaxes my mussels. Also I compensate at least a little for the lost movement that I would otherwise do in the office.

The maximum speed that I am using with this machine is 3,2 kilometers per hour.
Usually I set a speed between one and 2 kilometers per hour.
At this speeds it is still possible to do some programming tasks that don't require extensive planning like tinkering with some CSS.

I never had any problems. If you turn on the machine it starts with its minimum speed of 0,6 kilometers per hour.
I usually have at least one hand on my desk. So I have a very direct feedback if I am mooving to fast or to slow.

Please note that this treadmill is not meant to raise your heartrate. With this you are walking slowly while working on your PC.
Walking while working is a good alternative to sitting and standing fpór me. The major advantage that I see is that the light movement relaxes my mussels. Also I compensate at least a little for the lost movement that I would otherwise do in the office.

The maximum speed that I am using with this machine is 3,2 kilometers per hour.
Usually I set a speed between one and 2 kilometers per hour.
At this speeds it is still possible to do some programming tasks that don't require extensive planning like tinkering with some CSS.
🤷‍♂️

But.... where's the mandatory box picture? 🧐

image.jpg

I found another.

PS never decide to remodel a large portion of your house yourself in your free time (what free time?)

I wasn't really sure what to expect based on the title of this thread, but it certainly wasn't this lol

Back