Browser Alternative

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for a browser that is as good as Chrome and until last week I had come up short.

Enter....

They say that's it's really great for mobile users but I can only speak for desktop. Not only is it faster than Chrome, it's supposed be more secure, through cookie blocking and all that crap.

I really liked how easy (real easy!) it was to transfer over all the stuff I had in Chrome and how it seamlessly set it up to appear like it was in fact Chrome, just like I had it, and it never logged me out of any of my sites either.

There's only a few settings to tweak for security stuff but most people probably wouldn't even care about that. I just wanted to go as private as possible.

So if you're looking for a Chrome alternative you might want to give this a try.

Last edited:
I've been looking for a browser that is as good as Chrome and until last week I had come up short.

Enter....

They say that's it's really great for mobile users but I can only speak for desktop. Not only is it faster than Chrome, it's supposed be more secure, through cookie blocking and all that crap.

I really liked how easy (real easy!) it was to transfer over all the stuff I had in Chrome and how it seamlessly set it up to appear like it was in fact Chrome, just like I had it, and it never logged me out of any of my sites either.

There's only a few settings to tweak for security stuff but most people probably wouldn't even care about that. I just wanted to go as private as possible.

So if you're looking for a Chrome alternative you might want to give this a try.

Ecosia works fine for me so far and it plants trees with the profits. Over 60 million trees planted according to them.

Back