• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Bryan Raquin Cookie

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can the chip at the corner be fixed? I’m not that good at sharpening cookies.
For flipping purposes I would recommend leaving it in the package. Although if you are into a lavish lifestyle, like the kind of guy who eats gold flakes, the chip won’t effect the taste if you indulge. Also you could remove from package ever so gently and sand it just a bit to round it off and fix it that way. Then just reseal it in plastic and it would be “Like New” condition. Might be able to send it to someone like Jon Broida.

Spec? Would like to see a calorie count before committing
If you are counting calories, you aren’t ready for this. Stick to the triscuits or goldfish. Plus, I would rather not sell it to someone I know is going to eat it. I mean if someone buys it and eats it, who am I to tell them what do to with their cookie. But the idea of someone devouring this collector’s piece is unsettling.

Will also trade for a 300 mm Mazaki Suji.

51478596-9582-4ABC-87CE-023F7E4A2A00.jpeg

Legit cookie!

Btw do you accept trades for an authentic TF tenugui? Still unused in packaging but has the scent of happy time.

Btw do you accept trades for an authentic TF tenugui? Still unused in packaging but has the scent of happy time.
I would accept this trade, but you would have to assure me that you would package it properly and that “the scent of happy time” would survive the journey. Upon arrival I want to be this happy:
074F0642-2750-41CC-B9A1-218B0BAEE087.jpeg

Back