• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Bryan Raquin Cookie

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More importantly, how is the heat treatment? In the past I've experienced that cookies with poor heat-treatment can either be too gummy or too brittle. The hardness of the matrix can be deceptive when undissolved saccharide carbides are present.

More importantly, how is the heat treatment? In the past I've experienced that cookies with poor heat-treatment can either be too gummy or too brittle. The hardness of the matrix can be deceptive when undissolved saccharide carbides are present.

That's why you have to upgrade to powdered saccharides.

Can’t believe its still here! Such an amazing deal!!
I’m surprised too. Let’s sweeten the deal price drop $225. I’ve had a few trade offers. One was a small gyuto made from a shig nakiri. The owner assured me it was still a shig, but nah, not buying it. Will trade for a KU Shig nakiri though, if someone has one chilling in the drawer.

The sad part is, somebody probably will offer you $225 for the cookie 😂

Just a suggestion, but with (fantasy) football season coming up...
1626634156335.png

The sad part is, somebody probably will offer you $225 for the cookie 😂

Just a suggestion, but with (fantasy) football season coming up...
View attachment 134755
This is a great idea. I should sell it to the league. How about $160 that will include my buy in. Hopefully I can win it back!

obligatory shout out to @nakiriknaifuwaifu

I’m surprised too. Let’s sweeten the deal price drop $225. I’ve had a few trade offers. One was a small gyuto made from a shig nakiri. The owner assured me it was still a shig, but nah, not buying it. Will trade for a KU Shig nakiri though, if someone has one chilling in the drawer.

What about a ku Shig nakiri that has been massively thinned and transformed into a kindasumi Shig nakiri?

shig nakiri.jpg

Back