Quantcast

SOLD Bryan Raquin & Tilman Leder wa-gyutos

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

daddy yo yo

Reaction score
Hey there,

I am wanting to sell 2 gems here. It is hard to let go, but life has been good, some new knives have come my way and I would like to pass these 2 on to a cosy place where these 2 are welcome. I am the original owner of both knives. Each knife has been used to cook 2 veggie meals for 2. I'd say they are in immaculate condition!

1) Bryan Raquin 255/51/230g, 145SC soft iron clad, handle is stabilized Oregon Myrtlewood from burlsource. I love Bryan's knives but am not so much of a fan of his standard handles which is the reason why I opted for this custom handle that Bryan made for me. I hope Bryan is as happy as me with the final result. I have approx. 550€ (US$ 600) in this knife and this is my asking price - including PayPal and shipping.

2) Tilman Leder 247/51/195g, Niolox, handle is an absolutely breathtaking piece of highly figured Honduran Rosewood from DreamBurls with marbled horn. I have approx. 500€ (US$ 545) in this knife and this is my asking price - including PayPal and shipping.

Please PM.

Here are some pics from yesterday:

F-Flash

Reaction score
Does price include worldwide shipping?

Edit. And could I have choil shot on both? Might be gone allready but interested anyway

daddy yo yo

Reaction score
Price includes shipping to, well, at least Western Europe and US.

Choil shots will have to wait - it is dark over here in Europe!

daddy yo yo

Reaction score
Raquin is SOLD. Thank you everyone!

Tilman Leder still here.

TB_London

Reaction score
Nice Tilman, may be worth checking CITES though before you consider shipping out of the country, Honduran rosewood is appendix II iirc.

MontezumaBoy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn sir ... Mr Leder is currently working on a knife for me, which will look (hopefully for me) exactly like yours! Beautiful blade ... very tempted to get this one as well ... GLWS

TjA

MontezumaBoy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can finally look at B/S/T again ... :)

Congrats to the buyers ...

Latest posts