• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Budget non-kitchen Knives (below $100 each)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have accumulated these between 5 and 10 years ago. Finally got to taking pics to sell. All but one are new. I will try to provide as much info about these, but please do not assume that it's correct, just to the best of my recollection. All of these are Asian/China in origin. I used to work with some sales teams in Asia back then and they saw few of my kitchen knives and sent these as small tokens over the years.

Please see all pics below for the details. They are numbered. I don't know how much interest in these and whether pricing is off, but I tried to price them on the lower end to be safe :).
  1. sold HX Outdoors (unknown model but will attach label) Hunting Knife in what appears to be Damascus (I tried to see if it was, but even if it in, I don't imagine it's very high quality). It's built well, Very solid handle and overall looks very nice. Comes with a nice case and nice leather sheath. Asking $40 delivered in conUSA
    [*]sold HX Outdoors DM-003 Damascus style steel with copper inlay and Antler Handle I found review about this here (Please use it for size/pics, I cannot be sure for anything else he says) Comes in a wooden box and leather sheath. I believe new these were $200+ . Asking $70 delivered in conUSA
  2. HX Outdoors Damascus Knife. I don't know much about it. Comes with leather sheath. Very nice looking knife but I don't know much else about it... Asking $40 delivered in conUSA
  3. Unknown Damascus Knife: Looks nice, feels nice, but I don't know much else about it. asking $40 delivered in conUSA
  4. sold HX Outdoors ZD-006 Knife in S35VN Steel. I know most about it. I also used it for last 5 years to open mail, boxes, etc. Looks to be in excellent shape. I tried to sharpen it once, it didn't work well.. on my old stones. Review is here. Amazon listing here has more pics. Handle is made in titanium alloy. Overall very very nice knife. I know these sold for like $120-150 abut 5-8 years ago. Asking $70 delivered in conUSA
  5. sold HX Outdoors ZD-006A Same as above just not hard anodized and is brand new, comes in retail box and a nice zipped pouch asking $100 delivered in conUSA - reviews are here and spartan test here
I am also open to offers, I just haven't touched these in 5 years, so trying to pass it to the next person to hopefully use and enjoy and rebuilt my bank to pay for the my grail that's on order and coming hopefully by my birthday!

Many other things I am selling, if these are not in your wheelhouse

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Back