Build-a-Custom Knife Handle

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, Feb 9, 2019.

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating:

1. Feb 9, 2019 #1

Dave Martell

Dave Martell

Dave Martell

Forum Founder Professional Craftsman

Here's something new that I'm going to give a try....;)

https://martellknives.com/products/build-a-custom-japanese-style-handle

You can now go onto our website and build yourself a custom wa octagonal handle!

Pricing will show for your choices/upgrades. It's a neat little tool that should help me answer the questions I get currently in emails and PMs. Plus, you can see what a handle from me will cost without even having to type/talk to me - what else could you want!?!? :D

Ordering info and specifics are all there for you to see. There's something for everyone!

I'll update the pictures in the next week or so to include metal spacer handles that I'm currently working on. I've recently made a HUGE leap in how I build handles and can now offer so much more in regards to metal spacers and different designs.

So go check it out and please feel free to ask any questions or drop a comment.

Dave

2. Feb 9, 2019 #2

Dave Martell

Dave Martell

Dave Martell

Forum Founder Professional Craftsman

PS - this isn't the only way to have me make you a wa handle, it's just another option for you. :)

3. Feb 13, 2019 #3

Dhoff

Dhoff

Dhoff

Looks nice! Would be nice with addition of expensive material for spacer such as mammoth molar.

Dave Martell likes this.
  4. Feb 13, 2019 #4

playero

playero

playero

Supporting Member

nice

Dave Martell likes this.
  5. Feb 15, 2019 at 8:16 PM #5

vlad

vlad

vlad

Supporting Member

This is a very cool tool for customers. Lets us see the different impacts of materials + labor that otherwise can be pretty opaque. Helps decision making a lot. I dig it.

Dave Martell likes this.