• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Bunch of Stones (JKI Hideriyama Large Base, Unknown Finisher, Aoto, Shapton GS3k, Hayabusa, Belgian Blue etc..

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hi All,

Selling a bunch of stones along with my knives in the other thread. Bunch of good stones for sale here that I just didn't end up using enough. All prices include shipping within the ConUS, no international shipping on that. Open to trades as well for knives like Catcheside, Carter, Raquin, Yanik, Kippington etc.. but happy to entertain other offers as well. Happy to combine shipping with knives or multiple stones and cut you a good deal on it. Feel free to message with any questions or for more info on anything. Thanks!

JKI Hideriyama Large on Base =$180.00 SOLD!
Very lightly used, had come detached from base so used 2-part epoxy to reconnect it. Has a lifetime of use left in it.

Unknown Mine Finisher from AFramesTokyo = $100.00 SOLD!
Quite hard and will leave a mean mirror finish on your edges, definitely best with a nagura and or working up some slurry. Was under their unknown mines section for finishers. Fairly large workable area as well.

Naniwa Hayabusa 4k Stone = $40.00 SOLD!
Interesting 4k stone, nice feedback, slightly hard, can be used splash and go or real short soak, fairly creamy feeling, I tend to just finish higher than this now.

Shapton Glass 3k = $45.00 SOLD!
Very lightly used, hasn't lost a mm from when I got it brand new. Used it as mostly a strop with some light sharpening on some of the cheaper knives at home here. Great stone all around and good to use before jumping to a finisher.

Bernal Aoto = $60.00 SOLD!
Very muddy and soft aoto, you wanna play in mud? This is your stone. Leaves a very bitey edge and is very pleasant to sharpen onm, the mud is nice for wide bevels as well for contrast.

Ardennes Coticule Belgian Blue Stone = $50.00
From my razor sharpening days, was really nice to use after bevel setting and then before going onto the really fine stuff like a Coticule or other potential finishers. Comes with the nagura/slurry stone and that helps it cut much quicker.

Stones 1.jpgStones 2.jpg

Last edited:
All 3 Naturals (JKI Hideriyama, Unknown Mine Finisher and Aoto) SOLD!

Hayabusa is SPF

Just the Glass 3k and Blegian Blue Stone left :)

Hayabusa SOLD!!

Just the Glass 3k and Ardennes Coticule Belgian Blue Stones left

That is true haha. So I ended up with a Belgian Blue and have a Coticule coming. The Coticule was more what I was after with that WTB a while back. Had this Belgian Blue for a while when I was into razors

Belgian Blue SOLD!!

Thanks all feel free to close this, everything is SOLD!

Back