Buying from ebay

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick112

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im looking to buy the naniwa 2000 green brick of joy, I cant find any online stores in EU selling it. Anyone have an idea if it is discontinued? Though I find some shops in North America having it in stock. How do I verify a seller on Ebay? Any risks that the stone is a fake or any other issueses?

thanks for your input

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know, Naniwa is no longer going to deliver the green brick of joy to Europe.

The Naniwa Traditional 2000 is said to be an improved version for the European market. But I did not try it myself.

Thanks for the input.
Anyone have input if the new traditional 2000 is better than the green brick of joy? I guess that the professional line should be better than the traditional line to?

Thanks for the input.
Anyone have input if the new traditional 2000 is better than the green brick of joy? I guess that the professional line should be better than the traditional line to?

I don't think they are alike at all. Or improved. Just different. If you want what Green does, Traditional is not for you.

Back