Can’t properly view photos

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

ian

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I use an iPhone with Safari and click on a photo to enlarge it to full screen, it only shows the top of the photo:

20D5CBC0-B644-4368-926A-7E4557193CBB.png

If I click at the bottom of the screen on the second photo in the series, that one shows up fine. This happens every time on my iPhone, but there is no problem when using Safari on my Mac.

Any ideas?

M1k3

Reaction score
Hmm, wondering if it's a routing issue or something? I'm on chrome on Android. Crap LG phone. Pictures working fine on home and hospital wifi and regular cell service.

Or kkf doesn't like showing full pictures to certain people?

soigne_west

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s only every once in a while it happens to me. Don’t think it’s limited to Carl though

Angie

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
Put Chrome on your phone and you will see them fine. There seems to be some issue for a few people with iPhone/Safari combination. I've seen this elsewhere and developer tested it. It is not the site.

Reactions: ian

ian

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put Chrome on your phone and you will see them fine. There seems to be some issue for a few people with iPhone/Safari combination. I've seen this elsewhere and developer tested it. It is not the site.
I don’t have the problem on chrome, it’s true. I thought it was the site, since it only seems to happen on KKF and it started sometime after the recent update. But it’s true that I never go to any other site that displays pictures in that way, and maybe there was a phone/safari update more recently that I forgot about.

however, there’s also this:

I’m having the same problem on chrome for ios

Angie

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
I see that the Chrome one is on ioS also. I just was searching Google for ioS image issues and there are pages of ioS issues including showing images.
One of them says to clear cache and try it. It does appear to be an ioS issue.
Here is one place I was just checking out:

ian

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see that the Chrome one is on ioS also. I just was searching Google for ioS image issues and there are pages of ioS issues including showing images.
One of them says to clear cache and try it. It does appear to be an ioS issue.
Here is one place I was just checking out:
Cleared cache and it didn’t resolve the issue. Also, the linked page is about a wordpress plugin that I haven’t installed.

Maybe I should just switch to Chrome then. Thanks for your help.

panda

O.G.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cleared cache and it didn’t resolve the issue. Also, the linked page is about a wordpress plugin that I haven’t installed.

Maybe I should just switch to Chrome then. Thanks for your help.
Firefox

bkultra

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
Have you tried turning it off and then back on again? 😄

• Angry
Reactions: ian