Can't shave!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking Fixed That For You. I too old to have considered other meanings......
I thought you meant F*** Those F***ing YouTubers.

I've concluded that people need to pick up additional hobbies. There is way too much emotion being invested into this thread.

Perhaps we can start a thread about shaving? Seems like there’s lots of razor people here. I’d like to learn, as I’ve been having some trouble with it recently.... I just need a thread title.

Perhaps we can start a thread about shaving? Seems like there’s lots of razor people here. I’d like to learn, as I’ve been having some trouble with it recently.... I just need a thread title.
Call it ShaveTube, maybe we can post some videos.

Maybe..... Not For Profit Shaving or Share Shaving Tips Without Caring About My Life or I'm Just Here to Shave

Maybe..... Not For Profit Shaving or Share Shaving Tips Without Caring About My Life or I'm Just Here to Shave
I like "I'm just here to shave." Couple others- Behave while you shave, or All I Do is Shave, Shave, Shave no mater What! Or Can't We All Just Shave Along.

you mean no influencer cred, no free manufacturer products to hawk, how would we get those views?

Well if he were to choose Share Shaving Tips Without Caring About My Life, than he could could receive useful information and do what he wants with it.

In a thread full of trolls, Im just trolling down the middle. I can care less about the amount of feelings people have in this thread. Sure some may be valid but who f**king cares. If someones a douche than don't share information with them but you aren't making any type of difference in the world by bashing him on a knife forum.

I thought I was trolling you all with a reference to a new “Can’t shave!” thread, but in the end it was I who was trolled. Your skills are formidable. I bow to your wit and dexterity.

"Close Shave" Hosted by Sasquatch

Produced by Gillette
Sponsored by Gillette

Season 1, Episode 1
Review of new Gillette razor!
Which Gillette shaving cream is right for you?
Why dummies use Schick.
Electrified by Norelco!

I'm thinking Fixed That For You. I too old to have considered other meanings......
I'm very sorry I didn't realise what it meant in your context. I just Google it and it came up as a negative remark im not familiar with the acronym at all.

I thought I was trolling you all with a reference to a new “Can’t shave!” thread, but in the end it was I who was trolled. Your skills are formidable. I bow to your wit and dexterity.
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/lets-have-a-new-razor-thread.43148/

9F0DFD28-B8ED-448F-96F1-4C445679AABD.jpeg

I didn't realise that there were possums in the 'Sates.

There was one on my deck last week while we were eating dinner out there. Tons of raccoons in the trees too. Not so many feral hogs in Boston, although maybe soon the raccoons will import some for their war.

I think Washington will be renaming their football team the Possums after the Redskins debacle. Seems fitting.

The team sucks, the owner sucks, there’s not much about them that doesn’t suck.
Maybe with a name change to something players are more comfortable with they’ll play better.... meh, probably not.

And all the poor fans who are going to need to buy new gear..... it’s for the best, get rid of that crap and buy some gear of a team that doesn’t suck.

I am actually impressed.
This thread proves to me that this forum is still about as good and civil as one can reasonably hope for in this age of the anonymous web.

This was as about as heated of an exchange as I have ever seen here. And you know what, there was still no real anger. Gotta luv it. Go to any other forum and you'll have a tough time not seeing all the mud being slung in a really ugly fashion on a daily basis.

So cheers to all involved, even in this thread.

I am actually impressed.
This thread proves to me that this forum is still about as good and civil as one can reasonably hope for in this age of the anonymous web.

This was as about as heated of an exchange as I have ever seen here. And you know what, there was still no real anger. Gotta luv it. Go to any other forum and you'll have a tough time not seeing all the mud being slung in a really ugly fashion on a daily basis.

So cheers to all involved, even in this thread.

This post makes me feel threatened and insecure. I personally attack you in the worst possible fashion, calling you out on your ancestry and the size and intelligence of your loved ones, not because I am confident that you will feel shamed, but because I need to distract and defend myself from the pain I feel.

Edit: but yea, if KKF was like the other forums you mentioned, I wouldn’t be here

Last edited:
Back