• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn CARTER 6.14 sun High Grade Series Funayuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casaluz

Reaction score
Offered for sale a 112grams Carter 6.14 sun/18.61 cm High Grade Series (Polished Stainless clad White 1) Funayuki with a Paduk / Hardwood handle, including a saya and pin handmade for it by Ian Haburn. Price is $635 including shipping in CONUS.

PXL_20201122_185831054.jpg
PXL_20201122_195653680.jpg
PXL_20201122_195815983.jpg
PXL_20201122_195926207.NIGHT.jpg

Really can't believe this has been here for this long ... Great Seller / I have one with similar spec's a bit longer otherwise it would be gone. GLWS ... plus you won't find one with Mr. Rogers (Haburn Knives) saya & pin (beautiful job by Ian)!

Last edited:
Really can't believe this has been here for this long ... Great Seller / I have one with similar spec's a bit longer otherwise it would be gone. GLWS ... plus you won't find one with Mr. Rogers (Haburn Knives) saya & re-handles (beautiful job by Ian)!
Thank you so much for the shout out. One clarification, the handle is original Carter, and the saya and pin are from Mr Rogers

Thank you so much for the shout out. One clarification, the handle is original Carter, and the saya and pin are from Mr Rogers

Fixed it senor! BTW 'no thanks' neeeded for me as it is a great price for a wonderful knife/handle/saya package IMO! That is all on you ... just wishing you the best of luck as once I picked one of his knives up I have been very impressed.

I am not planning to reduce the price. I will keep the sale open for a few more days and then I will withdraw it if there are no takers by then.

Back