carter sword

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and cheaper than other knives I've seen smaller too.

Didn't fit in his light box, lol.

Putting that behemoth to the stones would be a feat.

What would you use a 3 feet long knife for? Whale filets?

:disdain:pull through.

just kidding you would use a finger stone.

So next question, what are you cutting with that thing? Really big tuna?

So next question, what are you cutting with that thing? Really big tuna?

Whatever it is, here is to hoping the new owner won't be using that hard bamboo glue stick the blade is resting on now...

Dave ought to get the new owners info and make a board.
And judging by the size required, he'd probably need to take the whole Summer to complete it. :D

You would think he wouldn't use a Chicago cutlery board to take that pic.

HA thats no tuna sword
and with it being a doubel bevel wouldnt it be more of an suji

i would love that for portioning ribeye in fact the knife i use now is longer then that.

Why is he calling it a "double bevel yanagiba"? It's clearly just a sujihiki with a willow branch look. I'm not opposed to the knife at all, in fact I find it extremely affordable for it's maker and length and I would portion the **** out of everything with that *****.

Hang on tha wall? Nah man, no knife is "too nice" to be used. If I had a knife, any knife and never used it nor cut myself with it, is it truly mine? You don't own a knife until you truly bond with it and become it's master.

Why is he calling it a "double bevel yanagiba"? It's clearly just a sujihiki with a willow branch look. I'm not opposed to the knife at all, in fact I find it extremely affordable for it's maker and length and I would portion the **** out of everything with that *****.

Hang on tha wall? Nah man, no knife is "too nice" to be used. If I had a knife, any knife and never used it nor cut myself with it, is it truly mine? You don't own a knife until you truly bond with it and become it's master.

I don't cook anything that would require the use of such a beast. I challenge the future owner of that knife to post some pics of that knife making a PB&J.

Sure that's a suji but that's a deal for a Murray knife, it's price is pretty good when you think about it compared to other knives.

Eamon's new cereal utensil.

Gotta do what you gotta do.

My_2520life_2520of_2520a_2520knife_2520addict-1.jpg

Ok now we all have to take pictures of ourselves doing outlandish things with our knives. Thanks guys.

for sure the price is right
tho from murry its not dammy and the handle is not fancy its pure and simple slicer goodness

I'm with Butch. It's just classic Carter at a great price for someone who needs it.

I think that is for when the zombies rise and take over. For the times an actual sword is too big and a 240 gyuto is too small...this would be just right

Zombie slaying knives come up a fair bit here. Haha

Back