Quantcast

Carter's Honest Edge Ranch

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

juice

Awaiting my Dalman
Reaction score
Love the way the Mission Statement is in first person, then switches to third person for the bio :rolleyes:

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
I bought a knife (couple actually) before he was a deity.

Does he teach cooking skills as well? 8 days can be a long time to mere mortals.

Carl Kotte

Reaction score
Wow, Carter is such a renaissance man: in addition to being an Amazing bladesmith he can teach you how to ride a motorcycle, shoot a gun, use a bow and take a bath. And he’s either known these skills or appreciated them for more than 15 years. In my not so humble opinion he should charge more. Much more

Jville

Reaction score
Wow, Carter is such a renaissance man: in addition to being an Amazing bladesmith he can teach you how to ride a motorcycle, shoot a gun, use a bow and take a bath. And he’s either known these skills or appreciated them for more than 15 years. In my not so humble opinion he should charge more. Much more
You can just leave him a Fat Tip Carl.

M1k3

Buy stainless! Sell carbon!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been taking a bath longer than 15 years. How much should I charge people for the privilege of learning this skill?

McMan

Reaction score
You can just leave him a Fat Tip Carl.
Please move to:

ModRQC

Kurouchi Down!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a few jokes among this kitchen/knife world.

Next will be a seminar from both MoreN'A Quarter and Golden Rambo together. Won't be about knives nor cooking. It will be about making money while losing any serious grounds. The effects of Don'tAll Trump...

drsmp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys totally skipped over the knife throwing ! Plus the pistol looks like it’s got a silencer or some such cool accessory on it ! I think this is actually an International assassin skills ranch maybe even a Ninja assassin ranch which is totally worth 10k especially when you factor in a limited edition HER sparkly end caps Assassin/kitchen knife. To all you critics, do ninjas even need helicopters ? Not when they have electric trail scooters. Totally silent.

M1k3

Buy stainless! Sell carbon!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read that whole page and replaced Carters name with Steven Seagal Johnny Knoxville and it has the same feel to it.

And hey you get a commemorative hat, that’s neat-oSteve-O.
:upsidedownspin:

Rreidiii

Reaction score
Anybody ever been to front sight? And for another $100,000 you can be a Diamond Patriot benefactor but wait a minute there is more. For an additional $500,000 you’ll be one of the very first to stay in our all exclusive hotel spa once it’s built and will be first in line for my next project, a rocket ship to planet Knife and Gun.
Hurry this is a very exclusive package and at these prices it won’t last long so don’t wait...