Quantcast

Carter's Honest Edge Ranch

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Noodle Soup

Reaction score
Not sure they even had running water in those days. It started out as a real deal homestead

M1k3

Nü Mëmbêr
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure they even had running water in those days. It started out as a real deal homestead
Hmm, you're not really selling me on your families alternative to Carter's offering.

juice

Australian, thus communist
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't realize there's a 'sale' on the 6-Day Adventure! That's a savings of $190.
This reminds me of those email lists you end up on, and they send out an email promoting something, then three days later you get ANOTHER email about it, but this one has the subject line: "Sorry, I got some really inconsequential detail in the first email 'wrong' so here's the correct version that put this in front of your eyeballs again!" (may not be actual wording). The idea that if you were inclined to spend $10K on this you wouldn't spend $10.2 without a moronic $200 discount is too stupid for words.

Corradobrit1

Reaction score
This reminds me of those email lists you end up on, and they send out an email promoting something, then three days later you get ANOTHER email about it, but this one has the subject line: "Sorry, I got some really inconsequential detail in the first email 'wrong' so here's the correct version that put this in front of your eyeballs again!" (may not be actual wording). The idea that if you were inclined to spend $10K on this you wouldn't spend $10.2 without a moronic $200 discount is too stupid for words.
Or Murray is the Master Marketeer. Certainly creating some buzz on the interwebz

Jville

Reaction score

MontezumaBoy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if whomever purchased the Bordain Estate Kramer wouldn't have decided to take 22 of his/her best friends to this place for a week instead ... 23X Murray's compared to 1X Bob's ... bring along Geisha Carl sporting a bright neon Kimono and you have 6+ days of pure ninja bathing excitement ...

Personally I'm leaning more towards the if money was nothing this thing could be kinda fun ... but hey I like blowing things up ... just saying ... but the Oz versions sound a lot more fun ...

Matus

Staff member
Global Moderators
Hobbyist Craftsman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes sense. BTW, shouldn't all the threads that veered way off topic, and subsequently locked, be moved here and remain open? Honest question.
Well, depends which direction they take. Plus this one wasn’t particularly on topic to begin with.

captaincaed

(____((___________()~~~
Reaction score
It looks super fun to me. In a if money was no object and I have nothing but free time kind of way.
Yeah if I made crazy money behind a computer, and just wanted to throw money away to get away...he's got the story to sell something like this, I just wonder if it would be any good.