Carter's Honest Edge Ranch

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burgers and steaks! Full breakfasts!

Yeah, that's a better idea overall

@Byphy would probably agree 🙃

I'm always game for Australian satay

Keto-Spaghetti-and-Meatballs-680x380.jpg

Oh, I didn't realize there's a 'sale' on the 6-Day Adventure! That's a savings of $190.
This reminds me of those email lists you end up on, and they send out an email promoting something, then three days later you get ANOTHER email about it, but this one has the subject line: "Sorry, I got some really inconsequential detail in the first email 'wrong' so here's the correct version that put this in front of your eyeballs again!" (may not be actual wording). The idea that if you were inclined to spend $10K on this you wouldn't spend $10.2 without a moronic $200 discount is too stupid for words.

This reminds me of those email lists you end up on, and they send out an email promoting something, then three days later you get ANOTHER email about it, but this one has the subject line: "Sorry, I got some really inconsequential detail in the first email 'wrong' so here's the correct version that put this in front of your eyeballs again!" (may not be actual wording). The idea that if you were inclined to spend $10K on this you wouldn't spend $10.2 without a moronic $200 discount is too stupid for words.
Or Murray is the Master Marketeer. Certainly creating some buzz on the interwebz

I wonder if whomever purchased the Bordain Estate Kramer wouldn't have decided to take 22 of his/her best friends to this place for a week instead ... 23X Murray's compared to 1X Bob's ... bring along Geisha Carl sporting a bright neon Kimono and you have 6+ days of pure ninja bathing excitement ...

Personally I'm leaning more towards the if money was nothing this thing could be kinda fun ... but hey I like blowing things up ... just saying ... but the Oz versions sound a lot more fun ...

Makes sense. BTW, shouldn't all the threads that veered way off topic, and subsequently locked, be moved here and remain open? Honest question.
Well, depends which direction they take. Plus this one wasn’t particularly on topic to begin with.

Back