Catcheside Cutlery - Knives available.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That hammered gyuto is killing me, I have gone to your store to droll over it several times since you posted it. It looks awesome, I'm sure it will make someone very happy.

Will, somebody has forgotten to contact me this week reg my order?? [emoji102]. Cool stuff, mate.
This hammered beauty seems to become your remarkable feature [emoji123]🏻.

Cleaver ! Cant believe I've not forged a proper badass meat cleaver before.....fun.....Check the forged geometry, its forged down from 7mm on the spine to 2mm edge and tip, then I fullered in behind the edge adding texture and accentuating the geometry... Edge profile is like a little bone splitting bullet! Length is 220mm height 80mm-100mm.............Weight....600gms !!!

Available here...

http://www.catchesidecutlery.com/store/c1/arts

those are the hands of a busy knife maker!

Thanks Guys, back is a bit wonky at the moment, Managing but takes a while of stretching to get it going first thing ;)

Here are the remaining available pieces, the exchange rates give you some amazing deals for the States, Dollar is £0.8 right now!!!

220mm Cleaver.

160mm Petty, Honyaki sc125 with standard wa making it a really nice price for such a piece.

And last but not least a 300mm Scimitar-ish Wa slicer, high grade finish and handle.

Its my 40th birthday Tomorrow:) Unfortunately my back is very bad, but I'm having a little party, Ill probably have to lie down for it but hey, worse things, It is easing off a bit...and I have an appointment for a long term fix....... It hasn't stopped me working with the aid of some fairly supifiying painkillers but it has made things much slower for the time being having to pause regularly and stretch.... I have the week off next week in honour of visitors from Denmark, so will have some time to recover..... So to help all that... I'm having a sale on the Cleaver.....now £450 inc world shipping, and its a heavy beast to post......But it won't reach the post office till the week after..... as will be away until next weekend:)

Thanks All

http://www.catchesidecutlery.com/store/p103/Epic_Forged_Geometry_Carbon_Meat_Cleaver.....220mm.html

Thanks man, its very annoying, as I lie flat and think great ok now, especially with codeine ... but after a few minutes on my feet, that unbearable nerve pain.... It will subside, been there before, and I'm much fitter now....but will be looking for a more long term fix. Would not be my first discoptomy either.... its the waiting time thats the toughest....

Will, happy birthday! Enjoy your little party.
Sorry to hear about your back pain.

Happy birthday Will! Hope your back feels better soon so you're back to posting more dancing videos on instagram! :)

Happy Birthday Will!
'How do you know you're getting older?'
'When you wake up in the morning you feel the stiffness in your back instead of your...' :D
Anyway, get well soon mate! :)

Back