• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Catcheside gyuto, tall heel

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks, just throwing this out there since I was inspired by a Catcheside I saw on IG yesterday and I can't seem to get enough of Will's work. If anyone has a tall heeled gyuto from Will they would part with, like 59-65mm at the heel, I'd be interested. I'm ideally looking for something in the 230-265mm range, but might consider other sizes. Cheers.

Good luck, seems that he makes a reasonable number of forged geometry knives that are in that height range (at least recently).

Catcheside is putting a pretty awesome tall gyuto on his site in the next 24 hours. May the best man win :D

@madelinez - I saw that! I suspect it's going to be wicked pricey, but it looks just awesome. I know that there are at least two folks plus myself interested in it!

@waruixd - yes, I am. One can never have too many...I think? If you have a lead, let me know.
In a comment on his Instagram, he said it was £1175.

Back