• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Catcheside sc125 193mm Forged Geometry Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Description
Grabbed this from Will a couple weeks ago thinking it would compliment my 270mm gyuto but it's just too short for me and I don't think I'll use it much. Knife is brand new and never used.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B78XZoQniw6/

Dimensions:
Edge Length - 193mm
Height at heel - 51mm
Weight - 6.28 oz / 178 g

What's included
Catcheside 193mm gyuto

Price
$475 shipped to USA. International buyers pay actual shipping minus $10. Price includes PP fees.

Photos
49554774832_ff46e57056_k.jpg

49554532866_442ce7e0f3_k.jpg

49554774432_d067f358a7_k.jpg

49554532621_71d9650946_k.jpg

Last edited:
These are awesome, this would be a great knife for someone with a smaller kitchen.

Man, just couldn't resist. The last Catcheside I had was amazing, but it was a little too heavy for me, so when I saw this lighter 180 that Will describes as a laser on the bottom half, I had to have it. Also, it was meant to be, since I had exactly $480 in my PayPal account today. Don't screw with fate, y'all.

I know this is OT and kind of out of nowhere, but while we're talking, what are some good explanations y'all give to your spouses when you make impulse buys? Asking for a friend.

Man, just couldn't resist. The last Catcheside I had was amazing, but it was a little too heavy for me, so when I saw this lighter 180 that Will describes as a laser on the bottom half, I had to have it. Also, it was meant to be, since I had exactly $480 in my PayPal account today. Don't screw with fate, y'all.

I know this is OT and kind of out of nowhere, but while we're talking, what are some good explanations y'all give to your spouses when you make impulse buys? Asking for a friend.
“I been had that knife, you dont remember?”

I’m really curious how one goes about doing this copper grain fill..

Back