• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Catcheside, Toyama, Masashi SLD, Suisin Inox Honyaki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All,

Selling a bunch of knives here to fund a few new purchases and to recoup from a few of my other hobbies getting expensive :) All prices include shipping within the ConUS, no international shipping. Happy to work a deal if you are interested in a couple knives or the stones I have for sale and a knife too. Not really looking for trades at the moment but....I can be swayed potentially by a sweet Cleaver or a big Nakiri

Feel free to send offers as well on any of these, thanks!

Catcheside Custom 200mm Gyuto with C105 Core = $550.00 SOLD!!!
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/catcheside-200mm-gytuo-c105-core.47869/#post-713688I was the buyer on this one and absolutely loved it. made me love Catcheside without a doubt. I've managed to get a 220mm which is the perfect size for me so want to move this along to let someone else give it a run. Just asking what I paid for it.

Toyama Iron Clad (old style) 210mm Gyuto with Custom Handle = $350.00
This is an old style iron clad Toyama with the slightly heavier/thicker/workhorse grind of his from the earlier runs of these. Was very very lightly used, cleaned up and has been stored since. Nice custom handle really completes the look. 210mm Long and 50mm at Heel
Toyama 1.jpgToyama 2.jpgToyama choil.jpg

Masashi SLD Mini Gyuto 150mm = $100.00 SOLD!!!
Really fun little knife, great way to try out Masashi's SLD steel. From owning this I bought a 210mm Masashi, his SLD is outstanding and aside from Heiji my favorite semi-stainless. Great for small work and enough heel height that you aren't smashing your knuckles the whole time. 148mm Long and 40mm at Heel
Masashi Mini Gyuto 150mm choil.jpgMasashi Mini Gyuto 150mm.jpg

Suisin Inox Honyaki 180mm Petty with Custom Handle = $165.00
Not too much to say about this bad boy, these are well known and make outstanding small knives or line knives, used mine for a while for trimming meats (boneless) and other smaller detail work. Some scratches on the blade face from towels and wiping it down but otherwise in great shape. Nice custom handle as well and saya included, sorry saya is missing the pin.
Suisin Inox Honyaki.jpgSuisin Inox Honyaki 2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Toyama, used to be mine and I miss it. I remember you paid 350usd for it +50usd shipping from Australia. Good luck mate, very good knife.

I have fixed the price the reflect that, sorry, thought it was $400+50, thank you for clarification on that. Appreciate it, not trying to make money on any of these. New price reflects that price along with USA shipping and insurance

People seem to really love those masahi 150 gyutos lol. Nice little knife. Love my 240.

Hey all!

"Gotta hit the post office tomorrow, let's see if we can get both those sold before tomorrow afternoon" PRICE DROP!!

Toyama $350
Suisin $165

Back