• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS CCK 1302, Newham Utility

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsk

Reaction score
https://imgur.com/a/4uZUNcw

Selling two knives I don't use at all. Price includes shipping and PP, conus only. Local pickup in Phoenix available at reduced price.

1) SOLD CCK 1302. Bought from waaw1331 on ebay. It's the middle size, much lighter in hand than I thought something like this would be. I took off the lacquer from the ground bevel, but left it up on the kurouchi. Gave it one very light initial sharpening as the stock edge was meh. Gave the handle 4 coats of tru-oil. Cut 1 carrot and some white mushrooms, my feelings are neutral to cleavers, but it's a fun in hand that's for sure.

$85 SOLD

215mm long
95mm at heel
320mm total length
1.9mm spine
316g weight

2) Newham Utility: Nitro-V steel with bloodroot handle, brass (?) pins. Completely unused, asides from taking it out to take pictures and test the edge on some paper. Scales are flush, comes with a sheath. I bought this a couple months ago off the Newham site because I thought I wanted a small parer/ do-it-all stainless, but have no use for it. Fit and finish is excellent. Not sure if they are making these anymore.

$80

86mm long
17mm at heel
190mm total length
weight not sure, can get my scale out but it's uhh, small and light.

Last edited:
newham sold. ok whats the deal how do i change a prefix to sold

But theres no clear edit button a few days after posting, am I missing something I've checked on chrome desktop and my phone.

Back