• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought CCK Cleaver

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cotedupy

Reaction score
Just on the off-chance that anyone is looking to offload one... I'd like to try out a carbon CCK cleaver. I'd be after something larger than a 1303, but open to a various different sizes. (Preferred models: 1102,1103, 1202, 1203 or a Kau Kong.)

I'm in Australia, so ideally from here. Tho happy to cover the cost of shipping from elsewhere too if it works out not too spenny...

Kau Kong is a heavy knife for breaking bones. 1201 “series” is a dual purpose knife, and 1301 “series” is a slicer.

They’re very different. Which do you want?

Kau Kong is a heavy knife for breaking bones. 1201 “series” is a dual purpose knife, and 1301 “series” is a slicer.

They’re very different. Which do you want?

Haha, yeah I know! I want all of them. But mostly I'd like to try a CCK, as I don't have one.

(I suppose in terms of 'need' then a Kau Kong, as I have other Cai dao & Sang dao.)

as long as you know what you're getting into

Latest posts

Back