• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CCK Large Cleaver (KF1103) 223mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oval99

Reaction score
Here is a near-mint CCK Large Cleaver (KF1103). Purchased about three years ago, it has been used a couple times for demo purposes only and has the original box edge that could take a touch-up on the stones. There are no chips or dings on the edge; only blemishes are the stray scratches on the blade face that came from the manufacturer. The steel is reactive carbon.

Fall through all kinds of veggies, fruits and boneless meats with ease – let the heft do the work! Blade is very thin – thinner than it appears in the pic! A very fun knife in nearly new condition. Ships to the US ONLY. Product will be packed tight and shipped US Mail.

Purchase price was $100. I'm asking $75 plus shipping to the US ONLY. Pictured walnut stand can be added for $10. PM me with your interest.

Specs:

-Weight: 417g (14.70 ounces)
-Blade length: 223mm (8.77”)
-Total length: 330mm (13.11”)
-Blade Height: 112mm (4.40”)

Pics:

q83JfMC.jpg

ES5E9RT.jpg

gXALjR0.jpg

-Edge shot:
ZH4gNGw.jpg

-Spine shot:
yslAhLr.jpg

Nice to see someone else who uses a cleaver stand, I love mine. Bump for a great knife.

A side question, where do you get a cleaver block in the UK or Europe?

Hmm, seems as if I can't edit my original post. Anyway, I should make it clear that the cleaver stand isn't sold separately. It will only be sold as an optional add-on when the cleaver is purchased. I apologize for any confusion.

Any takers? Great knife here! Thanks again for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back