Cheers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings,

My name is Ian. I'm from Richmond, VA and I'm new to the forum. Just figured I'd check in and say I look forward to getting to know the forum and it's members as time goes on.

Cheers!

I'm down that way a handful of times per year for work, so hopefully I'll have a chance to check out where you work and try some of your food on one of my visits.

I'm down that way a handful of times per year for work, so hopefully I'll have a chance to check out where you work and try some of your food on one of my visits.

Awesome. I just finished a stint with my previous job to help open a new restaurant. Should be open by the end of November.

I miss Richmond, spent 20 years there.

Great place.

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum Ian. Good luck holding onto your money.

Rami, you are currently my hero. Welcome aboard Ian.

I would trade my entire set of knives to cook half as well as you do ;)

Is that a legit offer ? I will fly to you right now and give you unlimited 1 on 1 cooking lessons if you give me all your knives ;) lol

Oh and welcome aboard Ian !

Welcome, I'm in Richmond at the moment for work, and will no doubt be back in the future. Always good to know more places to eat, good luck with the new place.

Welcome, nice to see another VA member. I've been to Richmond a few times but never ate out. What restaurants are good? I don't mean it has to be pricy, a good BBQ joint is just as good in it's own way to me as the Inn at Little Washington, especially if I'm footing the bill:D.

Welcome, I'm in Richmond at the moment for work, and will no doubt be back in the future. Always good to know more places to eat, good luck with the new place.

London: You should check out Heritage, The Magpie, and The Roosevelt if you have free time and some money to burn. THey're three of my favorite places in the city. All the chefs are amazing and down to earth folk.

Welcome, nice to see another VA member. I've been to Richmond a few times but never ate out. What restaurants are good? I don't mean it has to be pricy, a good BBQ joint is just as good in it's own way to me as the Inn at Little Washington, especially if I'm footing the bill:D.

I've been here for almost two years and none of the bbq really stands out to me. I made a few recommendations to another fellow in town on business, but I can always throw Mama Zu's and L' Opossum in the mix.

Back