Christmas 2019 AEB-L Stainless Gyuto's?

Discussion in 'HHH Custom Knives' started by HHH Knives, Nov 26, 2019.

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating:

1. Nov 26, 2019 #1
    Hi guys and gals. Its been a wild year! I hope you all have been blessed and get to enjoy a great Thanksgiving with family and friends.

Things are good here. Randy Jr and his family are expecting baby #2 in the spring of 2020.. Max (grandson) is growing quickly and a awesome little guy!! Although hes hitting the terrible twos. Hes a ton of fun!
    Hunter my youngest son age 18 has joined his brother and I in the shop on a more full time basis and is learning fast.

Feeling so blessed as we approach Thanksgiving this year!

So, I plan to make six (6) 240mm Gyuto's for the 2019 Christmas season. These will be my Western style cutters. with amazing burl handles.. My plan is to dig into my burl box. Select some awesome sets to use for these. And allowing you guys to select from them based on when you order. first in gets first choice and so on... And to get these completed and delivered B4 Christmas 2019.

Description: These are my 240mm AEB-L stainless steel Gyutos. Each has rounded spine and choil. Blades are approx 240mm tip to heel and approx 2.5mm thick at heel, tapering to the tip. 48 to 49mm tall at heel. RC is 61/62 They have been Heat treated and Cryo treated to bring everything that AEB-L has to offer to the table!
    The knives will all have highly contoured (coke bottle) western full tang construction handles. with 3 pins. (one mosaic) Blade will be 240mm tip to heel 48 to 50mm tall at heel.

SOLD All SOLD Merry Christmas KKF

I will gladly work direct with each buyer as much as possible, so if you have a handle material request. I will work with ya to make it happen if possible. price may change depending on special requests. etc..

Pictures are example of style, size. etc

Sound off here or message me if you would like to solidify order details.

Thanks, God Bless and Merry Christmas everyone!!
    Randy

240mm chef knives.  AEB-L 001 (800x528).jpg 240mm chef knives.  AEB-L 010 (800x533).jpg 240 AEB-L Gyuto For Sale HHH Knives 052 (800x533).jpg _MG_4057 (800x533).jpg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  2. Nov 26, 2019 #2

cheflarge

cheflarge

cheflarge

Christmas gyuto time! Get yours whilst they last.

HHH Knives likes this.
  3. Dec 2, 2019 #3

cheflarge

cheflarge

cheflarge

One of the best s/s gyuto's for the $, bar none.

4. Dec 3, 2019 #4
    Thank ya for the props Chef.

5. Dec 3, 2019 #5
    These are all spoken for.

Merry Christmas KKF

Ryndunk likes this.
  6. Dec 3, 2019 #6

cheflarge

cheflarge

cheflarge

HHH Knives likes this.