Quantcast

CKTG - Link Blocking

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
I've recently made the decision to block all links going to any business related site operated by Chef Knives To Go. This decision was made for several reasons that I will not go into detail over.

Mark Richmond is not, and has not been, welcome here at KKF and now links to his websites are no longer welcome as well.

I apologize to you vendors who do business with him and realize that this isn't optimal for you, however, I want you to know that you can still talk about where your work is being sold, you just won't be able to put a link in a post (directed at his site) and expect it to work correctly.

Again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Dave

StephanFowler

Reaction score
I don't really understand the history entirely but I can appreciate your point of view.

I wish we could all just get along and be a big happy family but there's always that crazy uncle, ya'know

Marko Tsourkan

Reaction score
Sometimes a big happy family is impossible, Stephan.

I think as long as we work in unison, educating public, inviting it to the forums, steering interest in kitchen knives - everybody wins, buyers and vendors.

The competition among ourselves is a friendly one, and will result in more creativity and diversity, rather than resentment toward other parties.

I cannot say that I have seen any of this from the dark side - without mentioning the name.

M

Latest posts