• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Clearing out a bunch of stuff

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
Sorry for the long winded post, but stuff came up and i need some money.
First is a 240 Gengetsu, white #2, ss clad with the saya and orig box. Has a few scratches, otherwise is great shape. will sand it a bit and get some of the scratches out. $370 new, will do $275 shipped conus.
20131105_232043_zpsc28d53ac.jpg

Next up is a unknown 300mm yanagi i got from Son 2 years ago. It is a stainless steel if some sort. It has gotten very little use. I rehandled it, using african blackwood ferrule/buttcap, stabilized maple spacer.and.satbilized curly walnut. no urasuki. $120 shipped conus
20131105_133535_zps5f8b744b.jpg

20131105_133556_zps9ccbd00d.jpg

20131105_133544_zps670f20a0.jpg

Next up is some straight razors. Bottom is an Eric Anton Berg in 5/8 $75, right is a Horstator Solingen 1835 in 6/8 $150 next is a Charlie Lewis in 6/8, burgundy micarta scales and O-1 $300, Next is a Lloyd "Butch" Harner, O-1(i think) with a 1 piece ivory handle in 6/8 $600. All will include conus shipping. International pays actual
20131105_230724_zpsf8243bde.jpg

That Harner makes me want to throw away my merkur safety. Glws!

All razors were pro honed and will come coated in oil. The Lewis has an oil sleeve and the original box. Due to needs at work, i need to sell some stuff...hate to but it is what it is. Thanks for looking.

That Gengetsu should sell within the hour.
A really great deal on an amazing knife.

I already have one, but that Lewis.... Don't have one of those.
Too bad I don't "got it like that" presently.

The Harner is an amazing razor...i hate to sell it, but a deal came up on some collectible tattoo machines i might not ever see again...so i must sacrifice :( it is a significant discount on a razor like that and has only been used a few times, before i had it honed. i am not allowed in the shop until next week...vasectomies suck lol.

Lewis i a big, crazy awesome razor. Feels amazing though!

Nice deal on the Gengetsu, sorry I missed it. Congrats to the lucky buyer

The Harner is an amazing razor...i hate to sell it, but a deal came up on some collectible tattoo machines i might not ever see again...so i must sacrifice :( it is a significant discount on a razor like that and has only been used a few times, before i had it honed. i am not allowed in the shop until next week...vasectomies suck lol.

And just to clarify - the doc didn't use the razor to do Mike's vasectomy. At least, that wasn't the plan when we spoke last.

I drive a Harner. It is literally the only straight I use.

Gengetsu and Yanagi both gone. As i am trying to get funds asap i will drop the razors one time.
Harner: $575
Lewis: $275
Horstator:$125
Berg: $50
These are priced to move, as i paid a significant amount more for each razor lol.

was just about to say I would take that Yani oh well hope your doing good Mike and your vacation was good as well

That Harner looks awesome! Horstator too. Alas, I am rather financially depleted at the moment. :(

Back