Closing my Webstore

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I will be closing down my webstore tomorrow for a few days.
Tomorrow night I start the 20+ hour drive to Boise for the Rocky Mountain Knife show. I will be at the show for the weekend.

After we get back from the show I will be restocking the store. I have a bunch of new stabilized wood that has not been listed yet, so there will be a lot of new pieces. Plus I have another batch of high end Ironwood Burl blocks on the way that will be waiting for me when I get back.

I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience while I am off having a good time.

doggone it! how can you just run off and have a good time at a time like this?!?

Omg, I panicked when I saw this, thought it was for good. A few days I can handle.

Omg, I panicked when I saw this, thought it was for good. A few days I can handle.

Yeah! Total panic here as well. :D Rest of the message is very reassuring, though. Lots and lots of new wonderful stuff. :)

Have a great time in Boise. May your tables of wonderful woods empty faster than ice cold pints of beer on a hot summer day. :beer:

DarKHOeK

Almost have everything packed and ready to go.
Dang these boxes of wood are heavy. Good thing about this show is I can drive the truck inside right to my tables to unload.
At least we could last year. I will bring my camera and take pictures of the trip and the show.
Maybe post a Boise Knife Show thread if anyone is interested.

Have fun Mark. Do set aside some of those high-end Ironwood Burls for me when you get back - pretty please :)

-M

Just arrived in Boise about an hour ago.
Weather was great and no traffic the whole way here.

But.......I lost my phone somewhere along the way.
If anyone tries to call you will either get my voice mail or whoever has my phone.

That explains why it didnt go through when I tried to call. Hope your havin fun at the show and selling bunches o burl!!

Ill give you a call when I see your back or message me when ya can.

Back