Quantcast

Cocobolo BURL scales.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
Cocobolo burl!!! I dont have to tell you how RARE this stuff is! I found a source and purchased as much as I possibly could this year. Its time to sort through and sell of some to re coop a little cash to buy some more killer woods to cut up and play with!!! Yea, Im a wood junky.. I love beautiful woods and spend countless hours looking through 100s of web site to get my fix.. Now that would be OK if I just looked.. But I tend to BUY the woods when I find something rare or extra beautiful!

All prices include shipping to USA. If you want a set shipped elsewhere please contact me for shipping quote

Set 2 Is a INSANE eye burl thats way nicer then the pic shows! Its 5 3/4 X 1 3/4 X 3/8+" minimum $ 50.00

Set 3 This set is a bit smaller but what it lacks in length it makes up for is beauty and figure!!! Deep RICH colors!! 4 1/4 X 1 3/4 X 7/16" could be split into 2 sets of folder scales with room to spare! $ 50.00

Set 4 is a HUGE set of killer figured burl scales! These are large enough to make a few knives!! 7 1/2 X 3 1/4 X 3/8" No matter what you make with these its gona be BEAUTIFUL! $ 60.00

Grab all 3 sets for 150.00 delivered.
Please Post what set or sets you would like and I will message you payment info. Thanks for looking

cocobolo burl and rosewood burl knife scales 180.JPG

cocobolo burl and rosewood burl knife scales 072.jpg

cocobolo burl and rosewood burl knife scales 170.JPG

Latest posts