• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Comet gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi KKF,

I’m selling a comet gyuto. I bought the knife here

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/comet-gyuto-225x56-7.52668/
A while ago and sent it to my family in Germany. Finally, I received the knife at my home just 2 weeks ago. My knife collection has grown too fast in this period and I let this go.

The knife was never used by me, the condition is exactly as described in the thread mentioned above.

The specs are:

Blade length (from handle to tip: 240; edge length 225.
Height: 56,7
Weight: 256 grams.
Steel: 52100

Grind is convex, righty asymmetrical.

The knife was professionally thinned and refinished by the last owner and not used since.

Asking price is what I paid for: 500 USD.

Best regards, Dan.

You are not the only one. Dan is likely inundated with them. I know I sent mine about an hour and a half ago. Comet is highly sought after and that is a fabulous price. Someone here will be very happy!

You are not the only one. Dan is likely inundated with them. I know I sent mine about an hour and a half ago. Comet is highly sought after and that is a fabulous price. Someone here will be very happy!
I should have known! 😁

Back