Coming down the pike

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full stainless damascus san mai with stainless core gyuto wearing aerospace carbon fiber and a wonderful block of rosewood burl. This one will be available this Friday as well.

Full stainless damascus san mai with stainless core gyuto wearing aerospace carbon fiber and a wonderful block of rosewood burl. This one will be available this Friday as well.

Wow that is nice! What length?

Two gyutos that will be available tomorrow morning:

250mm full stainless damascus san mai with stainless core gyuto:

250mm damascus integral gyuto:

Chef does that really just mean "spent all my F'n $$$ on damasteel recently"? Gotta love the "love" Ian!

Beauties both of them ... the integral sorta has that Midnight pattern of yours but on it's the side with a slow wave (I will never understand how you do that sh#t)! Loved that damn midnight pattern anyway and still haunts me I didn't just buy it on sight!

Now I just have to remember to sleep in tomorrow and not open your store or website! Maybe give it the weekend ...

TjA

Chef does that really just mean "spent all my F'n $$$ on damasteel recently"? Gotta love the "love" Ian!

Beauties both of them ... the integral sorta has that Midnight pattern of yours but on it's the side with a slow wave (I will never understand how you do that sh#t)! Loved that damn midnight pattern anyway and still haunts me I didn't just buy it on sight!

Now I just have to remember to sleep in tomorrow and not open your store or website! Maybe give it the weekend ...

TjA
Pretty Much

Thanks everyone!! It looks like my "Craftsman" tag has been removed so I won't be posting on this sub-forum anymore. Just wanted to say thank you one last time!!

Back