Confronting the cult of Cutco.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to revive this necro thread......

But one of my servers' son is selling Cutcos and she asked me to listen to his presentation tomorrow after service. He has no idea what he has just gotten himself into.
Don’t go too harsh on the poor kid, but yeah I want a recording too.

Pyramid schemes my sister had some Cutco's before I gave her couple Japanese knives & taught her how to sharpen.

Back in my single days a girl tried to get me into Amway. Remember going to a lock & load pep rally. Also remember more interested in scoring with the girl. She had gotten some potato chips from Amway they were stale.

Hmmmm … seems to me the most dangerous animals in the world are momma animals who are protecting their offspring. Even the compliant and docile cow kills many people each year when they think their calf is threatened.

You might think about going easy on the son … buy a knife from him and gift it to one of your front of house staff. Succumb to your temptations and the least result may be you are down a server.

Just saying!

I hate to revive this necro thread......

But one of my servers' son is selling Cutcos and she asked me to listen to his presentation tomorrow after service. He has no idea what he has just gotten himself into.
I'll be anxiously waiting for your custom handled Cutco post in the "sticks" thread.

That is sage wisdom Brian. Perhaps I will follow your advice. Or maybe I will buy one of those kick ass peelers that @stringer referenced earlier in the thread. I will have time to decide. My would-be Cutco sales rep called to postpone our meeting. It seems the improving weather drew him to the beach for the weekend.

@tostadas You want me to mess with the patented thermo resin "sure-grip" handle? You know....that stuff is the same material they make football helmets out of? (ahhhh flashbacks from my Vector Marketing days in college)
O man high tech stuff. I bet it's probably also used on the Mars rover too. Maybe salvage all the valuable stuff first.

Emmmmm......if you feel obligated to to buy one their 6 inch serated petty is a great knife (and no damn way your gonna want to sharpen that boy so their free service offer actually works for that
) ..... Karmas gonna have your guy extra annoying good luck...they aways amuse at Costco👍

Americans are drawn to pyramid schemes like ants to a picnic. The only thing better than letting somebody talk you into spending your money on something stupid is getting the opportunity to spread the love and try and get your friends and family to follow your folly.
Emmmm pretty sure Euros and Asians dig Hula Hoops.. Human nature bruda....worst part of that mentality are the chain restaurants here in the states....

Emmmm pretty sure Euros and Asians dig Hula Hoops.. Human nature bruda....worst part of that mentality are the chain restaurants here in the states....
Yeah. I just read that Amway is banking heavily on expanding their MLMs into China and India. Setting up huge manufacturing capacity to make their products closer to where they are pushing them.

Back