Contact for '*********'

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corradobrit1

Reaction score
Can someone PM me his contact info. I don't have DM on IG so can't get in touch that way. Thanks

Thanks WB. Hopefully he has an account on one of the knife forums.

What?! He got banned from KKF??!! Why? Did he kill someone with words? I've learned heaps about sharpening, knives and food from *********, would be a real loss for the KKF community if he in fact was banned. Wouldn't it be like banning Gerry Lopez from the Pipeline Masters in the 70s?

Last edited:
He is undoubtedly, one of the finest knife sharpener and polishers... on the planet. And a pal. And great person. He should be invited back. He is opinionated, but “wealth of knowledge” doesn’t even begin to describe the depth of his understanding of this wacky passion of ours. #freebigKev

Kev is certainly a wealth of knowledge that he shares willingly. He also provides services that he promotes readily. He has elected to promote these services via the free social media outlets rather than this "pay to play" platform. Can't argue with that choice. No animosity here.

He promotes his services? I think his IG says "DM me for sharpening" and that's pretty much it. Half of the members here sell stuff via their IG, some on a pretty large level, what's the difference? They don't "pay to play" here either. It's a shame that he was banned. He's one of the most honest and caring guys out there and always does what's right.

********* was one of the few honest people here who got the ban stick for calling out poor business practice of dave martell, then some of the others also got their posts censored and original contented edited to poke fun at em, some poor admining here i would say, then you also have the cktg censorship too :D

I talk more smack and am much more rude than BigKev by a longshot and I'm still around. Sometimes you gotta call a spade, a spade...or rather... callin' a Dave, a Dave ;) peace be with y'all #freeBigKev

Still trying to get in touch. I have some work I'd like to pass his way but can't contact without email. PM me if any of you guys know it.

Reached out several times over past few weeks but getting nowhere. Thanks for the email guys. Even tried that....no joy. Oh well, guess business is good.

It’s also important to remember that he is not a full-time professional sharpener but rather a guy that happens to do sharpening and polishing on the side. The kind of expectations that one can have for him versus the kind of expectation that one can have for someone like me can and should be very different. He still has to focus on his main job to make a living, so it should be expected that his main job take priority and that there may be delays in his responses and clear limits on the amount of work that he can take on at any given time.

Good to know Jon. Had the impression this was more than just a hobby to bring in a few extra $. Maybe he'll get in touch when he has time, I'm in no rush.

This is a funny thread. Asking for someone's 3rd log in name and not the first login which is still active, and not used. Members are to have only one account. This is a third one for this member. If he's forgotten his password he can use the Contact Us to get help resetting it. But if his email is the same from 2014 on his original registration he should be able to do a password request from the system.
And I love how some have said things about bad admins without knowing the facts and assuming the worse. The user has not been banned, his 2nd and 3rd accounts were.

********* was one of the few honest people here who got the ban stick for calling out poor business practice of dave martell, then some of the others also got their posts censored and original contented edited to poke fun at em, some poor admining here i would say, then you also have the cktg censorship too :D

Your attempt at smearing a good member here is really bad. Your facts are so far out in left field to be out of the ballpark.

Members, nothing like that happened as I just researched all of the 3 names the member had accounts under and the 2nd and rd were banned for being extra accounts. No big mystery.

I've been getting slammed for this for years. One reason - Kev

He goes all over the place smearing my name because he thinks I banned him when I had nothing at all to do with anything to do with him here or anywhere else. Hell, if it wasn't for him talking smack about me I wouldn't even know who he is.

He's sure got his sycophants, they'll copy and paste this BS everywhere. :confused:

PS - regarding his knife work, he seems like a good student, I wish him well.

You now what I find totally intriguing is that he never posting on the forum with that name. His last posts were with name number 2. And he was arguing with another member (not Dave or any other vendor) about the edge a stone made on a knife.

Maybe he's using it on Facebook or Instagram?

And the last staff action Dave could do is delete a thread in May 2015. So, that rumor needs to be laid to rest as it is absolutely false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back