Quantcast

Contributor Tag?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

mr drinky

Founding Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did I dream this or did I see a member have a 'contributor' tag below his name?

k.

Johnny.B.Good

Reaction score
You didn't dream it (unless we both had the same dream). The photographer...Steve?

I checked the "supporting membership" page to see if there were different levels, but...nothing.

We just have to be content with our "supporter" labels K. ;)

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
When did you see this? I was playing with this a month or so ago but couldn't get it to work correctly but the funny thing is that yesterday I was looking at it again but I never turned it on, I was simply in the back end poking around.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
I must have done something that I don't recall as you described one of the people on the list as well as the tag too.

mr drinky

Founding Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it was yesterday sometime and it was sw2geeks, and then I noticed that he didn't have it today so I was wondering if I was seeing things.

k.

welshstar

Reaction score
When did you see this? I was playing with this a month or so ago but couldn't get it to work correctly but the funny thing is that yesterday I was looking at it again but I never turned it on, I was simply in the back end poking around.
U need to be careful doing that !!!

ejd53

Reaction score
Can't even get myself to reply to it, the setup is too perfect, :groucho: would love it!

Deckhand

Reaction score
LMAO :tmi:

sw2geeks

Reaction score
I notice it the other day, then it was gone. I thought maybe it showed up when you started a new thred... or that it was a mistake...