Corona Cooks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy that you are getting some work in. I may get some as well. We were talking about doing Mother's Day family take out meals. Hoping the preorders start rolling in.

hey man, where do you work?
I Live in Germantown and grew up in Montgomery county.
Hope you and yours are well.

Well at the moment.....no where. My place remains closed while they wait on the PPA loan . My old job was at a breakfast and lunch café in Berwyn. They are the ones wanting to do the Mother's Day meals.
By the way, that is a fine looking cheesesteak!

Hoping you and your family is staying safe also!

Thanks for the insight. My boss didn't complain to me about the sign up fees so I didn't know. None of the places I have worked in have ever really had take out or delivery as a significant part of their revenue model. From what they have told me, trying to establish a take-out customer base now is like starting a new business. Volume is a third of what it was.

It is good to be on the clock, isn't it! We were so slow I felt like I was stealing money. But the owners didn't want to cook themselves so I guess its ok. And besides, it will give us time to rebuild a cutting callous.

It is good to be on the clock, isn't it! We were so slow I felt like I was stealing money. But the owners didn't want to cook themselves so I guess its ok. And besides, it will give us time to rebuild a cutting callous.
15888949975338577762710547134425.jpg

oh wait, that was a finger in your pic? sorry, i misinterpreted. was going to give you props for making good use of the downtime at work.

Back