• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Couple of BBQ mazaki kurouchi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

preizzo

Reaction score
Selling this two as a bundle

Big Kurouchi nakiri BBQ 190 mm with chestnut handle
Big Kurouchi santoku BBQ 190 mm with chestnut handle

Handle is been upgraded on both knives , bought them from clean cut , beateful chestnut with horn ferrule.

The santoku has a small Chip at the hell but nothing it will go away after one session of sharpening.

Knives have been used randomly in a pro kitchen ,sharpned them few times ,kasumi finish ,patina on

This are both pine charcoal and water quenched.

500 USD for the bundle

Foto coming

RevJoe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What makes them BBQ?
What steel?
How sharp is the curve on the front of the santuko? I am looking for a something a bit more rounded for my wife. I use my bunka all the time and it has a very pronounce sharp angle while this one looks a softer angel bunka. Sorry drawing a blank on the correct term for the angle on the front end of this type of knife.

How does the nakiri perform on root veggies?

FishmanDE

Reaction score
What makes them BBQ?
What steel?
How sharp is the curve on the front of the santuko? I am looking for a something a bit more rounded for my wife. I use my bunka all the time and it has a very pronounce sharp angle while this one looks a softer angel bunka. Sorry drawing a blank on the correct term for the angle on the front end of this type of knife.

How does the nakiri perform on root veggies?
white 2. They were differently heat treated on coals

preizzo

Reaction score
BBQ it s a term I start to use describing the pine charcoal he use ,the all process give a different characteristics to the steel (shirogami 2)

The curve tip of the santoku it s not sharp and gently rounded.

Nakiki cut well on anything I used it for b

nakiriknaifuwaifu

Reaction score
Could we get profile shots with them on a flat surface? The heel on the santoku looks interesting.

RevJoe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are still calling to me but I don't need such a big santoku. I have a bunka I that size. And then there is the fact I am in the US.

preizzo

Reaction score
Bump .
Willing in separate the knives for 240 USD each
Bundle package 450 USD