- Feb 28, 2011
- Reaction score
while you were working in a kitchen, GO! ryan
are you sure we haven't worked together??1st place-arm caught in a 140qt hobart mixer and it broke his arm. he was stuck there until someone could get to the controls to turn it off.
runner up- me getting my hand pureed by a large immersion blender. i got 22 stitches and could see my bone in two places. returned to work that night to call the wheel
http://articles.courant.com/2010-11...k-1125-20101124_1_tawfik-atik-ed-narus-prisonSaw a line cook stab another cook over a girl that worked there .
no one said **** to management guys made up girl got fired short time after wards.
Tawfik had applied for a job at the place I was at a month or so before this happened. One of my guys knew of him and told me he was a loon so I told him to take a hike. Stabbing avoided!The stabbing occurred during a dispute between the two men. The cause of the dispute is not known. The two men argued in Arabic, and then Atik stabbed Alkatabi in the left abdomen with a 12-inch knife. Although the knife only penetrated Alkatabi's body an inch or two, he suffered severe injuries and nearly died, prosecutor Ed Narus said.
ya, i wish i still had the picture of my hand. it was on an old cell phone that has been lost or broken for years. still got some sweet scars though.That's pro right there!
I just had a toenail removed, and am taking the next three days off. ;D
What's ' mr. Hanekyed the bathroom walls' mean? You certainly have led an interesting career.How about my top 5 to start?
Got to do some thing
1) had to track down the person who was $hiting in a box in the basement.
2) long ago I worked at a place that use to keep it bulk sauce in 30 gal garbage cans in the walk in. One day a " short guy" decided to use it as a stool to get to the shelf above it. The tomato sauce was still hot so the top of the cans lid was soft. He fell right in upto his arm pits. We took him to the hospital the worst burns he had were on his genitalia, ouch.
3) Hot water booster for a hi-temp dishwasher fell onto the wet floor. I don't remember the volts but the thin had 3 50 amp beakers on it. Any way looked like the emperor from star wars lighting bolt attack.
4) some gang banger kids tried to mug me when I was walking home from work about 1o-12 years ago. I got to see 1st hand what a yanagi would do to a mans face. His cheek fell right off.
5) customer walked into the kitchen with his pants around saying " theres no paper in the mens room. I told him not to take one step further into my kitchen. I sent for a floor manager who came only to find out the old man mr. Hanekyed the bathroom walls.