Cris Anderson - 1-15-21 Update

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

WildBoar

Home cook, knife accumulator
Founding Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cris Anderson has posted on IG. Here is his feed: http://instagr.am/p/CKEv7ZQjoiy/
"crisanderson27

Back order knives are FINALLY going out in the order they were received. I have 8 remaining (including this in process trio...the completed knives pictured have shipped over the last two weeks). If you have an outstanding order please contact me at Cris Anderson 27 at Gmail. All prior communications were lost with my business web-email (I do have an order list). Please put "Knife Order" as the subject. In the body include the knife you ordered, a best contact phone number, and whatever email it was paid for with (if different than the contacting email). Also include if you would prefer a refund, which will be processed once the knife is made and sold. I will confirm receipt, then be in contact once your blade is ready for handling (or if I need any other clarification/information).

My deepest apologies for the absolutely unacceptable delay. Its been a rough 14 months to say the least. "

Nagakin

Reaction score
Also include if you would prefer a refund, which will be processed once the knife is made and sold.

I have no orders with him. I do however, find the above statement rather confusing.
He's saying he needs to finish and sell the knife to someone else first to make money for the refund.

tgfencer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious as to whether folks who have outstanding orders have received their knives and/or refunds yet. Just noticed he was selling blades on IG.

KJDedge

Reaction score
I still have outstanding project knife...I do think some prepays have been filled

Barashka

Reaction score
My order was filled, got it about a month ago (pretty stoked!). At least another 4 knives in screenshots that I saw are done / nearly done. As far as I can tell he's posting on his IG again all the things he finishes.

captaincaed

(____((___________()~~~
Reaction score
Good to see life is leveling out for him. Never spent a mile in his shoes. Coming back to old obligations is commendable.