Custom BBQ Machete FS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry

Reaction score
Wa converted 12" Dexter Hi-carbon bullnose butchers/BBQ knife. Curly Redwood with Ebony handle
$200.00 delivered in the conUS

IMG_4288.jpg

IMG_4289.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4293.jpg

IMG_4294.jpg

IMG_4295.jpg

IMG_4296.jpg

IMG_4297.jpg

IMG_4298.jpg

I had a request for some blade dims and a pic of the blade finish. I don't really know how to get that in a pic with my limited photography skills
blade length 12"
Height at heel 38mm
Height at tip before bullnose 48mm
Spine at heel 2.7mm
Spine at tip measured 10mm from end .99mm
Handle
22x30mm ferrule
24.5x 32mm at handle
153mm long

IMG_4305.jpg

Very cool knife, Mike.

Stefan

I have that same Dexter, and this makes me want to pimp it! I use it for breaking down Tuna. This is an awesome
Looking knife, great job and good luck with the sale.

Mike, This thing will sell all day, just be patient Grass Hopper, the Handle is worth that alone. At least wait till, Khern, Chuck or Chuckles come online.

Beauty as usual. I got to ask, are those pics from your front porch? Those steps are always so very clean. HA

Thanks lol that is just the clean spot on the front porch where I take my pics the rest of it ain"t that clean. I'll try to be patient.

Mike, This thing will sell all day, just be patient Grass Hopper, the Handle is worth that alone. At least wait till, Khern, Chuck or Chuckles come online.

Beauty as usual. I got to ask, are those pics from your front porch? Those steps are always so very clean. HA

Back