Custom Handle by PCPken for cost of shipping

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Migraine

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Recently bought a custom handle and when the maker shipped someone else's handle he accidentally sent it to my address.

He very kindly said I could keep it. It arrived yesterday and it's beautiful, but it's for a Yanagiba (which I don't own). Thought it might go on my Petty but it's too long.

I'd therefore rather pass it forward than have it sit around not being used/loved. Don't feel right trying to sell it since I didn't buy it.

It'd be nice if it could go to someone who is newer into the game or maybe wouldn't have the funds to splash out on a handle otherwise, but really so long as it's loved I don't mind.

Not sure what exactly the rules are on linking to people's pages and stuff but it's this handle:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmG_a6TAtE2/?taken-by=pcpken

Happy to ship anywhere (might not be super quick to do it as I'm on call all weekend, yuk) provided you cover shipping.

I'll take it. For a 240mm Takeda suji.
Will look awesome!

Super generous offer, too.
Big thanks.

Sold! To the...flying sandwich?
"Cheezy Beef with Hot. Dipped."

I hope you don't mind if I send you this as a cheers :)
P0Oc6XJ.png

Wonderful, could see it on a couple of my knives.

Wow that's a sexy handle. What an odd mistake to make, shipping it to the wrong person...

On it's way :)

Hope it arrives safe and sound and you enjoy it for years to come.

Back