Cutting Board Giveaway

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The board was delivered yesterday afternoon. It is beautiful, and well-crafted. @OwlWoodworks does fantastic work. Stunning is an understatement.

You can see it in real life at the ECG in July. But if you can, I'd consider getting an order in before that, as I suspect Luke is going to be very popular. :cool:
You’re too kind David, I am so happy to hear you like it. Really and truly makes my day.

I need to add that the cutting board and plate were packed very well. Lots of foam on all sides and in between. And as an extra touch, each item was in its own microfiber bag. And a can of board butter as well as a handwritten note were included. First class all the way.

I need to add that the cutting board and plate were packed very well. Lots of foam on all sides and in between. And as an extra touch, each item was in its own microfiber bag. And a can of board butter as well as a handwritten note were included. First class all the way.
You’re making me blush over here. I’m glad you appreciated every little detail. As we discussed, it’s important to me that every detail be as high quality and premium as the board inside. So I’m glad to hear you appreciated it

You’re making me blush over here. I’m glad you appreciated every little detail. As we discussed, it’s important to me that every detail be as high quality and premium as the board inside. So I’m glad to hear you appreciated it
It makes us envy more and me anxious to be in the speed competetion for next release. 🤣

I'm late for the giveaway but gotta say that i'm impressed by the style and quality of that work!

Back