Cutting Board Giveaway

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely I'm in.
On a side note, I got an old friend retired from the military couple years ago and moving into my neighbourhood. I, too, thought kitchen knife could be a good distraction and new hobby for him(having an Andrei's 52100 coming as gift). Cheers for the sharing spirit!🍻

In!

Beautiful and I personally love the functionality which to me is the most beautiful it can be! Functionality rocks!

Interesting coincidence I discussed serving in the millitary yesterday, and a suggestion was put forth a fast-track for police would make sense especially for young-ish people (which to be fair is completely without us having experience in the millitary). Just seems to be so much expertise

IN! incredibly generous of you. I also love the design. Wish I was able to find your work years ago when I bought a nice cutting board for my mother.

On the whole juice groove situation... I fully agree that they suck, take too much space, and aren't needed at all in majority of cases - except when you're slicing cooked meat. So I'd rather not have them on any of my boards except 1 dedicated slicing board. But when you want one I think you want a full one. Would be interesting to actually see some testing on this.

Back