Cutting food in the sheet pan. Ugh.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chucks, what other paring knives ya got? i hardly ever use mine(wat white2) and i thinned the ever living crap out of it, i bet it's mean on strawberries. i mainly use it for peeling stuff in hand and i didnt realize i should have made it lefty grind for that purpose so it works counterproductive for me.

The Ealy parer is pretty much bulletproof - it would take on a sheet pan and come back for more. I like my parers, Del, Randy, Butch but seldom use them. Randy's is best for strawberries.

I was using my Comet Honyaki petty on strawberries this morning. Perfect choice.

3AE5D2F9-CCB5-4980-81D7-8C164265C23F.jpeg

This is what’s in the drawer. I have a few others squirreled away somewhere. I know I have another Harner, Mac, and a Sakai Yusuke Wa but not sure where.

The pan seems alright. Just scratching and hurt feelings.

I haven’t really sharpened a knife in a while. I am going to do that paring knife this weekend. I might get a complaint. When I sharpen the everyday knives they usually end up being ‘too sharp’.
Is that like sex being 'too good'?

Back